“Cold Hard Crash”
Season 1, Episode 13
February 18, 2013
Crash becomes addicted to Ketamine when their new neighbor moves in. Their new neighbor is a pharmacist who does some shady side business. In a fit of rage Crash holds the pharmacist at gun point. Addicted, homeless, and recently recently left by his wife, Crash has a mental episode, examining the meaning of existence, pleasure, happiness and of course, pain.
Crash becomes addicted to Ketamine when their new pharmacist neighbor sells him some shady pills. Crash becomes obsessed with drugs and power on a local scale. He is caught up as a suspect for a murder he did not commit. When he tries to ditch the drugs, he holds the pharmacist hostage. Crazed, he tells the pharmacist some of his darkest secrets.
Landry Bender (Cleo Bernstein)
Tim Lagase (Crash)
- Viewership: This episode received 0.59 million U.S.A. viewers on its premiere.
- Crash blows up an old persons home.
- Crash buys a handgun, tons of ketamine and a new wardrobe.
- Crash pulls the trigger and takes his own life at the end of the episode.
- Crash exhibits many illnesses as he looks at life from a new and more cynical point of view.