“Release the Crashen”
Season 1, Episode 12
February 11, 2013
Erinnie Dobson & Shannon Fopeano
Mel makes Crash and Wyatt hang out with Gerry, an annoying and Nigerian kid. When Gerry's mom, Gretchen, starts hanging out with Mel, she and the boys must try to figure how to stop hanging out with them.
When Mel forces Crash and Wyatt to hang out with Gerry, the new kid, they are not happy, but Mel tells the story of when she was the new kid in school (with Crash in the story trying to spice it up.)
A few weeks pass before Gerry gets under their skin. The boys are irritated, but Mel won’t let them stop. Then she tells the rest of the story, but Crash, once again, goes into the story and spices it up with a song that he and the lunch lady sing together. However Gerry meations his mom, who runs a pottery studio. Wyatt and Crash give Mel a taste of her medicine by forcing her to hang out with Gretchen.
3 years would go on as Crash and Bern slaughtered millions of Africans with their militia. They were so powerful and destructive in their war crimes on undeveloped countries, they had to be killed with nuclear bombs stronger than those used in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
young Mel (sometimes)
Cleo (one appearance only)
- The title parodies the quote "release the kraken" from Clash of the Titans.
- In this episode, we see what Mel looks like when she was young.
- Cleo only makes one appearance in this episode as a slave to Crash and Bern's Regime.
- In this episode, Crash seems to start a minor drug problem.
- Bern's love for rather young women is revealed.
- Their new militia attempts to start a new nation called the Confederate States Of North Africa. (C.S.N.A.)
After Crash pulled out his fire arm, he pretends that it jams up before executing a child.